Thursday, March 7, 2013

Your first day in the Gym. Dumbbells or Machines?

Hi,

 My first day in Bodybuilding is so exciting. Even I read a lot about How to? Do and Don't
and anything else.What I did not do yet is to work out!!!

  I dress and go to my institute's gym (My institute is a well-know private university in Bangkok) .
 I am so excited because my first time to work out with a lot of strangers.

  I have told you about my beginning day, I  work out at my condo gym which is a lonely place and I see only 2-3 persons in every morning.

  When I am in the gym I find that it is difficult to choose working out by dumbbells or machines.
Many people are using dumbbells and in the same time a lot of them are using Bodybuilding
machines. I finish my first day with dumbbell lifting. I work out by applying High Volume Training (HVT) method. The following is the detail.

     Dumbbell Curl :

             I lift with this form   3  sets  and  8 reps only / set.

     


   

  Concentration Curls:
        
           I lift with this form  3 sets and 10 reps only / set.






   
    Those are Bicep workouts that I perform for my first day at institute gym. I try to
play some machines in the gym but I am very tired.

    I come back home about 8.00 pm on that day. I take a rest and take a baht. I can
sleep very well. The thing that I observe on that day is all my stress,boredom and
tried of the whole day is released out from body. I am so happy.

    In the morning time of next day, I surf cyberspace and find that it is not difficult to choose
between dumbbells or machines.

     First of all, we have to think about the fundamental of bodybuilding. Bodybuilding
appeared in the world more than 2000 years ago.Since then, bodybuilders have
developed all forms and instructions to its peak. How?

     In every part of Human body with the muscle. We can use only 2 dumbbells with
the proper weights to build bigger and stronger muscle. This makes me shocked.
As a new face in the field, I think that we have to use the high tech machines to build
that perfect muscle.No, it is the wrong concept. This is proved for century that many
beautiful muscle men never used any machine. Not because of they don't like machines.
, but in their time no have any machines, yet.

   Come back to the fundamental again. In the present time, many bodybuilders out there are 
using dumbbells and barbells to build their muscle. With the right form and know 
how to inhale&exhale properly, we can have the best working out as we do with the 
machines. The secret is not how advanced machines you are using but instead it
is the food and ingredients that you consumed.

   If you know many of forms to build your muscle in every part of your body, you
can go everywhere with only one or two dumbbells. If no have vacant machines in
the gym you can still work out. This the advantage to begin with the ordinary tools 
as dumbbells and barbells.

  So, I think that my article will help you to have the easier idea to choose the tool.
However, instead of thinking and waste the time to choose, I think that it is better
to use both of ordinary tools and machines together. Why we have to choose only
1 choice when each of them can help us to have muscle? Right?

   See you again in my next articles.

Sawasdee Krub

Mike C.C.
A Bodybuilding for fat man Author
since March, 2013

No comments: