Wednesday, March 6, 2013

How to begin you first day in Bodybuilding?

      (English is my second language. Sorry, if in some point I write it not clear.)
Hi,

   It is a fresh morning in my hometown. And, I am writing this article. I am thinking
back to the time about 22 months ago. At the time, I wake up about 6.00 am. but that
day something wrong. I feel like an old man...

   After 8-9 hours of sleeping in the night time, I am still feeling like a weak man.Why?
I ask myself. I lie on the bed and think what I should do. Then, I recall that at the ground
floor of my condo, there is a small gym with many of dumbbells and some treadmill machines.

       I ask myself. Will you let it be like this all the time. To be a weak man. No!!! I answer
immediately. I want a new life. I want my 25 years old back to me.



    "My Way" by Andy William
     How about your "My Way"?

   I go to condo gym that morning. I begin from a small step. Just work out with small
weight in only 5-8 reps in a set and only 3 sets. This is too much for me because it is
about almost 4 years long that I never do serious workout.

   The second day, I research about bodybuilding in cyberspace. Very good luck for me
because I find a very useful bodybuilding information which be written by a Thai Police.
 I read a lot of articles. That point makes me has more and more inspiration.

   I got some useful concept about bodybuilding for my age as 40 years old man. What
is the suitable Workout Program for us. I choose 3-1 Program for me. It means I will
work out 3 days and take a rest 1 day in a week.

   I work out by bodybuilding in next 3 months after that and many of my friends ask me what
happened why you look slimmer. I smile to them. I am so proud. But, it is not because
of slimmer. Instead, I am smiling for my the better health. I can sleep very well and wake up with
the feeling of 25 years old as I prefer at the beginning.

   You can change your life. I am your friend from Thailand, The land of smile. And,
I do believe that I can tell my story to all friends from all over the world to change their
life as me. Enjoy your time to read my blog. I am still have many of the story
to tell you about Health, Yoga, Qi gong, Muay Thai, Positive thinking, Taoism, Buddhist
meditation and more about Lifestyles and the Oriental Philosophy for life.

  If you prefer. Please, give me a warm visiting at my Thai version, it is also a bodybuilding
blog but it is in Thai version. Please follow this link  Bodybuilding with Mike C.C. in Thai version

  Stand up and should your workout style. Do exercise that you love to. You can change
you life. See you in next article.

Sawasdee Krub,

Mike C.C.
7th March, 2013

No comments: